Lucie from Lippy Lucie and Sue from Creative Nail Design by Sue
Although the award was the same, the rules from each of these ladies was different.
(Click the link to see the award post)
From Lucie's blog I am supposed to tag 5 bloggers with under 200 followers.
From Sue's blog I am supposed to tag 15 bloggers, and include 7 random facts about myself.
Tag back to those who tagged me and of course thank them!!
And Let those that I tagged know that I did.
I decided to combine each set of rules and tag 5 worthy ladies, and list 7 random facts about myself.
7 Random Facts:
1. I was a competitive swimmer for 12 years (3 of which I swam for university). I quit back in october because I got sick of it, and then took up nail art and blogging... I never looked back.
2. My favourite animal is a tiger. When I was a kid I wanted to be a tiger (not lion) tamer.
3. My favourite movie is V for Vendetta
4. Grey's Anatomy makes me want to be a surgeon (If only it was that easy)
5. I froze my tongue to a pole when I was 10 because I was curious. (I was that kid!)
6. I grew up in Wabush, Labrador, Canada. School didn't close until it was -55°Celcius!
7. If I won the lottery I would go back to teaching children swimming lessons (It is an amazingly rewarding job!)
Once again, it was very difficult to find 5 blogs under 200 followers that hadn't already received this award... but I managed to find 5 lovely ladies I think deserve it, and who haven't received it already (I hope!)
I also decided to include a mani from each of these lovely ladies' blogs so that you can see how talented they are! (If anyone has a problem with me posting a photo from their blog let me know and I will remove it immediately)
In no particular order:
Lindsay at Polish and Diamonds
Sophie at Nails not Rocket Science
Becky at Nails for Sanity
Gosia at Colorful Crack
Ryan at Dream a Little Dream of Polish