August 30, 2015
August 25, 2015
I have another set of lovely water decals from Born Pretty Store to share with you guys today
The large sheet measures 13x16cm and has 3 different color combos of roses, leaves, butterflies & pearls to choose from.
For my look I decided to go with the blue/purple sheet of decals.
For those of you who have never used water decals before, they're really easy to use and blend perfectly with any manicure without the edges that you would find with nail stickers.
1. Begin with your usual nail prep & polish (allowing time for the polish to fully dry)
2. Cut around the specific decal you intend to use
3. Remove the plastic film on top of the decal
4. Dip the decal into water 10-20 seconds (I usually fill a small shot glass with luke warm water and use a pair of tweezers to hold the small decal)
5. The decal should slide easily off of the backing, place it design side-up on your nail (the decal is easy to position as long as it's still wet, but it allows time for errors)
6. Top it off with your favourite top coat
My base colors are OPI Black Onyx & My Vampire is Buff, and the polka dots were a final touch after the decals were applied (the manicure seemed a little plain)
1 Sheet 3-in-1 retails for $3.39 USD with free shipping worldwide!
And don't forget you can get 10% at BPS with my coupon code: